• This is the 3rd edition of the well-received previous 2 editions of the title.
• The text is extensively revised to incorporate latest research in the field.
• Addition of some new superficial fungal diseases as recently these diseases have been spread like an epidemic and became quite refractory to treatment.
• Focuses on practical clues to diagnosis and management of common dermatoses.
• Educates on the salient features on skin diseases by visual pattern and text presentation.
• Attempts to bridge the gap between recognition of clinical manifestations and diagnosis.
• Greatly helps the day-to-day practitioners to treat confidently.
• Highly beneficial to undergraduate as well as postgraduate students.