1. This question bank contains the collection of over 14000 Questions focusing on every aspects of General Studies
2. The entire syllabus has been divided into sections
3. Questions covered in the book contains answers side by side
4. Provides Recent Years’ General Studies questions Authentic and detailed solution have been given as per latest pattern
5. Each chapter contains variety of questions designed on the line of syllabus
6. More than 500 question are based on current affairs
The UPSC with an aim to assess the overall intellectual traits and depth of understanding of candidates rather than merely the range of their information and memory conducts the IAS Mains Examinations. In 2013, major changes in the syllabus of General Studies for Civil Services Mains Examinations were introduces by UPSC and as per the new syllabus the entire GS has been divided into four papers. Following the new pattern, exceptional and first of its kind books for all four General Studies Papers are being introduced by Arihant. These books consist of in-depth coverage of all the topics in the syllabus at one place with conceptual clarity to fulfill the needs and demands of the aspirants.
There are no reviews yet.