The vast, rich and diverse cultural heritage of India is explained in a sequential, lucid and easy-to-understand language. Primarily aimed at students appearing for various competitive examinations, especially the civil services main examination, the book however should appeal to a wider and broader audience in view of the relevance of the subject and the manner in which it has been presented.
• Chronologically structured explanation of India’s cultural history from ancient to modern
• Plenty of supportive illustrations
• Solved Prelims questions from 2001 onwards
• Practice questions for Prelims
• Past years’ Mains questions and practice model questions with answers