About the Book: Mission IAS – Prelim/ Main Exam, Trends, How to prepare, Strategies, Tips and Detailed Syllabus 2nd Edition
“Dishas ‘Mission IAS is acclaimed as one of the most authoritative and comprehensive books of high-quality reference materials to understand the pattern, syllabus, level and Scope of IAS exam and to devise a strategy to prepare and crack the exam. The Main features of the thoroughly Revised and Updated 2nd edition book are —
• Exclusively designed to cater to the aspirants of IAS – Prelims and Main Exam.
• Covers exam patterns of CSAT (Prelims and Main – English, GS and optional subjects) as well as Interview.
• Covers service profile — recruitment, training, functions, promotions, designations, remunerations of ‘All India Services and ‘Central Civil Service -Group ‘A and ‘B under UPSC — Civil Service Exams like IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS, etc.
• Infographics, bar charts and data in tabular form facilitating information quickly and clearly.
• Language is lucid making problem-solving fun to candidates of diverse backgrounds.
• Keeping the whole coverage of the book in accordance with the syllabus and pattern of the exam, it will act as a standard reference and preparation material for all the needs of aspirants of CSAT.
• Preparation material is in line with the analysis of Previous Years Exams Papers which will help aspirants know the trend of the questions and the difficulty level of the same.”..