The thoroughly revised & Update 15th Edition of “Objective Physics for JEE Main” is a 2-colour exhaustive preparatory book for JEE Main.
Salient features of the Objective Physics Book for JEE Main are:
- Exhaustive theory, with solved examples, explaining all fundamentals/ concepts to build a strong base.
- Illustrations to master applications of concepts & sharpen problem solving skills.
- 3 levels of graded exercises to ensure sufficient practice.
- 780+ past Competitive Exam MCQ’s of JEE Main/ NEET to provide a better exposure covered in the exercise “Window to Competitive Exams.
- 5200+ Practice MCQ’s for the JEE Main exam. The book contains 2 Practice exercises at the end of each chapter – NCERT Based Conceptual and Raise Your Level.
- The Questions in the Conceptual & Try If You Can Exercise have been categorised into ‘Confusing’ & ‘Tough-Nut’.
- The fully solved papers of JEE Main & NEET 2010-18 have been provided in the book chapter-wise.
- The book covers around 22 experiments in the Chapter Experimental Physics with MCQ’s based on them.
- Covers entire syllabus as per the latest NCERT books and JEE Main syllabus. The complete book has been aligned as per the chapter flow of NCERT class 11 & 12 books.