NTA UGC Paper I has been developed as per the latest UGC syllabus for aspirants who want to qualify the National Eligibility Test and make a career in research and teaching. The entire syllabus is covered in 10 chapters and each chapter discusses the concepts lucidly with the help of examples, figures, and tables. The book will not only be helpful for aspirants of UGC NET exam, but can also be used by teachers and educators. Moreover, candidates appearing in other competitive exams will also find the chapters on comprehension, mathematical reasoning and aptitude, logical reasoning, and data interpretation helpful.
• Covers topics as per the 2019 UGC Syllabus for Paper I
• Explains concepts in simple language to facilitate quick comprehension
• Includes numerous figures, images, and tables that highlight important data
• Enables practice through previous years’ solved papers (2004–2017) given at the end of each chapter
• Includes latest solved papers (5 Sets June 2019, December 2018 and June 2018) in the Appendix
• Provides free lecture videos of all chapters that can be viewed using Oxford Areal app
• Includes seven free mock tests for exam-mode practice that can be accessed at Egzaminer.com