General Studies: This revised and enhanced version of Paper II has been presented as per the updated format of the preliminary examination of Civil Services. Special emphasis has been laid on practice questions in this latest book so that the candidates can be able to touch the ladder of success by getting the desired passing marks in this exam. In the making of this book, an attempt has been made to bring novelty to the comprehensible ability section to provide excellent comprehension to the candidates and in addition, it has been tried to explain the related topics including comprehensibility in such a way that the candidates remember the facts presented. And be able to understand.
• Includes 150 comprehensions for practice (23 new passages)
• A complete and comprehensive coverage of the new syllabus of UPSC Civil Services and State Public Service Commissions for Paper II with updated material.
• It has been revised, enhanced and updated as per the emerging trends and needs of the candidates as a whole.
• Subject wise and chapter wise macro analysis of questions for the year 2011-19
• Details including the solution for the preliminary examination of the Civil Services concluded on June 2, 2019.
• In-depth interpretation with examples on relevant contemporary emerging trends, decision making and problem resolution, rational analysis and data analysis etc.
• Reliable improvement in the quality of the chapter concepts and questions contained in it based on the latest trend.
• Our goal is to provide adequate practice for each candidate and a decisive edge over other competitors.
• Incorporation of 15 new standard practice papers based on the updated format of Civil Services Preliminary Examination
There are no reviews yet.