The thoroughly revised and updated fourth edition of the book “Objective Indian and World Geography” has been uniquely designed keeping in mind the latest examination pattern. It contains exhaustive list of questions incorporating the current happening in the domain of Geography. The questions are application based, that helps in testing learner’s integrated understanding of different disciplines as tested by the said examination. Each question serves as an important piece of information that gets automatically retained while answering the questions. The book serves a synoptic guide for not only the aspirants preparing for UPSC Preliminary and Mains examination, but also for other competitive examination including State Service Examination and National Eligibility Test.
• Specially designed interface book with Test-Series: Techniques to answer the questions
• Classified into four parts: World Geography, Indian Geography, Practise Test Papers and Previous Years’ Questions
• Includes 500+ high quality questions framed as per the latest examination pattern
• Questions categorised from easy to difficult level for easy revision
• Includes past 10 years’ topic-wise previous years’ questions with detailed explanations
• All New Practise Test Paper
There are no reviews yet.